Sunday, March 20, 2011

Blue Bottle Coffee - Mint Plaza, San Francisco


The amazing thing about the food in SF, is that people are conscious of what they eat, being it be local, organic or sustainable--and the Blue Bottle Coffee does all that with delighting food and extraordinary coffee! Craig and I where visiting SF, and my friend Mark had recommended this place to meet up for breakfast. Here not only is your coffee served with a beautifully frothy leaf design, but their breakfast food is scrumptious!

^ Casual counter, line up and customers! 
Feel free to seat yourself.

^ Watch your coffee get made.

And here it comes:
^ Two Cafe Lattes and the secret espresso drink 
on the menu.

^  The Gibraltar! Oh so secretly good!

Mark had ordered his breakfast:
^ Farm Eggs from Judy's Organic Sonoma Farm:
Poached Catalan Style with Tomato Sauce, Braised Greens 
and Shaved Beemster Cheese.

Craig had gotten quite the dish, light and savory:
^ The Frittata: 
Smoked Bacon, Crushed Potatoes, 
Balsamic Roasted Onions, Ricotta & Rosemary

Since I'm the sweet-tooth, I had gotten:
^ The Belgian Style Wafle: 
with Shady Farms Syrup & Whipped Butter


^ Here's Mark! Coffee King.



With coffee and food so decadent, the ingredients truly define the food. I have to say, I am in love with Blue Bottle Coffee, and it will be the first to visit once I go back to SF! Thanks so much Mark! I'm hooked!

~

Blue Bottle Coffee

66 Mint Street
San Francisco, CA 94103

tel: 415.495.3394

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More